Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Moms aren't supposed to get sick!

I can't remember ever being as sick as I was this weekend. I've pretty much been in bed since Saturday. I went to the doctor Friday morning because even when I wasn't coughing, my chest was killing me. They said I had bronchitis and pluracy (sp?), but because I'm pregnant, didn't want me to take the antibiotic until Monday, if I wasn't any better. Well, I went on the the Children's Theatre with Morgan's class (only because we just had to watch and not talk), then came home and took a nap. By Saturday morning, I was crying every time I coughed, it hurt so bad. Thank goodness for the weekend and Jason being home. He did his best to keep the girls entertained, take care of me and somewhat keep them away so I could rest.
Mollie had similar symptoms (nose and yucky cough), but they thought hers was just drainage. She was still able to sing this song from school for me ..and dance too.
Words: I'm all wrapped up, all tied up, all tangled up
in Jesus
all wrapped up, tied up, tangled up in God, oh yeah!



Well, over the weekend I developed a sinus infection on top of the bronchitis, so I had to start the antibiotic on Monday. It's already helping, but my cough still sounds awful and I could still sleep all day, if given the chance.

Today is Morgan's 100th day of Kindergarten, so she had to bring in a project today with 100 items displayed. Usually, this is my department, but given my recent sickness, my brain was not so creative, and Daddy had to step up to the plate! Check out Morgan's TFAA poster made with Daddy's pens! Jason said, "I'm sure this is not what the marketing dept had in mind when they sent me all these!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. There is nothing worse than being sick and pregnant at the same time. Anyway how is the pregnancy going? You should find out soon, huh?

shari said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! It can't be easy with the two girls and being pregnant! I'm glad the medicine is helping! Give us a pregnancy update soon!