Sunday, February 10, 2008

Road to recovery... at last!

Okay, Morgan wasn't bluffing this time. She ended up being home from school on Thursday and Friday with 102 degree fevers and bad congestion. The doctor thinks it was the flu, even though the test was negative. She's feeling much better and Jason and I even got to take advantage of some free babysitting at church last night for a "Parents Night Out." So much for my resting with her getting sick right as I'm starting to feel better! Hopefully, we are all on the road to recovery!
Although, sometimes Mollie acts like a boy in disguise...she is quite the little princess too! Morgan is quite studious and usually more reserved, while Mollie is adventurous, more outgoing around new people and much more stubborn. Well, Mollie is very dramatic. She often rolls her eyes (not disresectfully, but just to emphasize her point!), and is constantly singing and dancing. She can not watch High School Musical any more without props. She gets balls, books, purses, at the appropriate time for the songs and "acts" them out. She leans on things, leaves the room, etc as she watches. Friday night, she had to fully dress as Gabriella, including the wig, to perform the last song. And at church last night, she made a princess wand that she used today to turn me into a "butiful princess." Then she declared that I needed a "pince" (prince). I told her that I already had one-that Daddy was my prince. Her reply was..."oh, then you need to go to marry him and dance!"

No comments: