Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's ......ANOTHER girl!

Today was the BIG appointment! We found out that we're having another little girl. Everything looked good and healthy so that's what is truly important. She wouldn't move a whole lot, but they got all the measurements they needed. I was the only one who was really impartial as to what the gender was. Mollie is handling is much better than I expected. She simply rolled her eyes when I told her that it was a girl baby. Then she said, "That's okay, maybe the next baby will be a boy baby!" I quickly shut down that idea! I guess things will be easier and cheaper for us right now, since we have girl stuff already. But the thought of 3 teenage girls and paying for 3 weddings already makes us nervous! Pray for an easy rest of the pregnancy and a smooth transition for our family. I have officially gained 9 pounds now, so stop worrying. I'm sure this baby will be as big as the others. I don't do "tummy shots" but I am showing finally.

1 comment:

shari said...

What? No more babies?? :-) Congratulations and be sure to take care of yourself!