Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Long time!

Sorry to those of you who check on us regularly! I know it's been over 2 weeks since I've posted. I've just been extremely busy and am really trying to get to bed earlier at night...although I never seem to make it until around 11 and then by the time I find a comfortable position, it's even later! For a stay-at-home mom, I don't know how I could fit much more into my schedule right now. On Mondays, I babysit our neighbor's 20-month old grandson, Hudson. We usually stick around the house most of the day until time to go get Morgan and I try to catch up on laundry, folding, etc from the weekend. Tuesdays and Thursdays: Both girls are in school, but I seem to always have an appointment, errands to run or lunch outings with friends without kids! Plus, Mollie goes 2 hours later than Morgan and gets done sooner, so the travel time between toting them around doesn't leave me much. Then, on Tuesday evenings, the girls have gymnastics which puts us gone from 5:30-almost 8 and then bedtime. Wednesday is a whatever day for me and Mollie; it varies between getting things done at home or running more errands and that night I teach the 2 1/2 year olds at church. Friday mornings we go to Bible/book study at church. My week just flies by. And right now I am trying to be very involved with Morgan's class because I don't know how much I'll be able to do next year with a new baby. And I'm also in charge of the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon at Mollie's school for the 4th year now. Lots of planning, meetings and phone calls.
Anyway, this is why I haven't blogged much lately. Plus, we have a new camera that I haven't figured out how to use on here yet. I promise to do better with our blog very soon!!!! :))

No comments: