Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wishing well?!!

For those of you who haven't seen the movie lately or who just have boys, this won't be as funny to you! Mollie is very into all the Disney princess movies. She hardly ever wants to watch what is on regular cartoons anymore, but instead wants to put in a "DDVDD." Yesterday she watched part of Snow White as I got ready and if you haven't seen it lately, I'll fill you in. At the beginning, Snow White is singing into a wishing well and it echos back to her. Soon you hear a man's voice (the prince) which frightens her since she is very shy and she runs inside to hide. Well, it was time to leave for Mollie's school and I told her to go potty. I then heard singing and went to check on her. She was holding both sides of the toilet, singing down into it! She told me she was singing into the wishing well like Snow White!! And "why wasn't it singing back to her?" I was cracking up!!!! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

that is hilarious! HOw are you feeling? Any names yet?