Monday, April 21, 2008

Messed up....

WOW! Are we having computer problems! I was gone over the weekend and somehow now all these awful adult sites and pop-ups are coming on and making it very hard to get anything else done! Plus, I've been trying to figure out our new camera and software at the same time.
In my last post, as I was describing my busy life, I forgot to mention that I just finished taking a sewing class on Tuesdays while Mollie is also at school.
I made Mollie a dress and hope to make more before I forget what to do! I'll take a picture and put it on soon! Also, I forgot to mention that I tutor on Tuesdays and Thursdays right after school. We are home about 10 minutes and Tiara's (yes, like a princess wears) grandmother brings her to the house!!! Then she sits and reads in the driveway in her blue jaguar! It's very convenient!
This is a picture of Morgan's class after Q and U's wedding at school! It was adorable. Ms. U had u's all over her vail. They said things like they had to promise to stick together to make great words like quack, quarter, quick, etc.. I was in charge of the reception...
.including a punch bowl of dirnk and a Little Debbie stacked wedding cake and mints!
Here are some of Jason's 1-day trip to a practice round of the Masters in Augusta! He was so excited!

No comments: