Monday, April 28, 2008

Field trip and dress

I went with Morgan's class on a field trip to the farm on Thursday. It was fun and beautiful day, but a LOT of walking! Then we didn't even have an hour at home before leaving for gymnastics. I was exhausted and ordered a pizza to be ready to pick up on our way home. Well, to top off my tiredness and just wanting to get home and rest.....we went to leave and I'd locked the keys in the van! Jason was playing in a golf tournament in Nashville and I was in Murfreesboro, so he was no help. Because there was no child or pet in the car, the police wouldn't help me and I had to call a locksmith. Needless to say, I was almost in tears and our pizza was cold by the time we were able to eat it!
....try to put on pictures later! New camera takes great pictures but is a pain to download!

No comments: