Friday, May 16, 2008

so sorry

For those of you who do regularly check our blog, I want to say that I am SO sorry I haven't kept regular updates lately. We have been super busy with school ending in 1 more week amongst other things. Plus, I still haven't quite figured out how to easily download our pictures for this!

I attend a Ladies Bible Study every friday morning. We actually read Christian fiction books and then discuss them and talk, not a real hard-core bible study! Plus, it's an hour and a half with childcare paid for by our church. Anyway, I was supposed to have to miss today to help with "Splash Day" at Morgan's school, but the weather is only in the 60's today so it was postponed. Mollie was disappointed because she was supposed to go down the road to a friend's house to play. He is just a few months older than she is. I laughed because she wasn't excited to have me back with her all day, but disappointed because she wanted to play with Upton's swords!!!!! Isn't it funny how they get excited to play with the things that we don't have at our own house!

Tomorrow night, some friends from church are having a Girls Night Out/Baby Shower for me at a restaraunt here in town. I told the girls that after school today they could take a nap and then Grandma and Grandpa would be here. Mollie immediately said, "but when will we clean the house?" Maybe I put too much emphasis on cleaning when someone's coming!

No comments: