Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa's call

Morgan got a phone call from Santa tonight. I was expecting it (since I'd filled out the form), however I had turned it in late so I wasn't sure if he'd still call. She had been in bed for about 20 minutes, but I figured she'd still be awake. She just kept repeating, "yes...yes...yes" and her eyes would get big and then her mouth would fall open, I guess as he talked about getting to work on the specific things she's asked for and as he talked about her sisters. Then she handed the phone to me, but never told him goodbye. I hung up, only to find out that he had wanted to talk to Mollie too. She was too speechless to tell me that! She just kept saying, "was that the real Santa?". This may have been just what she needed this year....she's at that age where she's asking a LOT of questions and starting to wonder.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool! How do you get him to call? I'll have to save that for Rylen when he gets older.

Anonymous said...

They sent home a letter from school from the "town of smyrna" (our town) and we had to fill out a paper with the names and ages and things they wanted, along with the best time/date to call. She was so excited!