Thursday, December 11, 2008

One last trip to Indy before Christmas

The girls and I made one last trip to Indy last weekend. J stayed at home to get some work done...he had been there just 2 weeks before to hunt. It would have been 7 weeks since we'd seen them if we'd just waited until Christmas and no one likes to go that long! Mom and I were able to do a little shopping together while Dad graciously offered to stay home with the girls. We did take Mia with us because it snowed and they wouldn't have been able to play in it if she'd have been there. Morgan and Mollie were SOOOO excited to go sledding since they hardly ever have much snow to play in.
These were snowman pancakes that Grandma made for the girls.
Here is a video of the girls sledding down my parent's driveway. Dad stood at the bottom so he could watch for cars coming!


I made the girls pose by this tree at church Sunday.

1 comment:

Candie Bowen said...

I love their red dresses! Precious!