Monday, June 30, 2008

Almost time!

I had my last doctor's appointment today and all is on for Wednesday morning. My ultrasound looked good. Unfortunately, this one is strictly to check the well-being of the baby and it is very hard to see things. Compared to a 20week ultrasound where in one screen you can see the whole body, now all that fits on the screen is the head! We saw head, lungs (which she was breathing on her own already so the tech said that she was ready!), 4 chambers of the heart, kidneys, stomach and a leg bone. No exciting pictures though really, she's just too big now. All my measurements were right on though. The surprising thing is that the weight prediction was just at 7lbs 15oz!!! I was shocked! She said that's just based on the bones and organs, that they can't measure fat. I don't understand how the other two girls could be so big and not this one, but we'll see! One more day at home.....we'll let you know! Pray for smooth and quick delivery!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the lastest Herring. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. I am sure it hasn't been as fast for you, but I guess it is partially since I haven't seen you in awhile. Good luck in the morning- everything will go smoothly!

Candie Bowen said...

We'll be thinking about you tomorrow! I can't wait to see if this one looks like Jason!