Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Mia is here!!!

Mia arrived Wednesday, July 2nd at 3:04 pm. Quick and easy delivery...she weighed 8lbs 12oz and 20 inches long. The ultrasound was way off! She is doing great and seems to be very laid back right now. Let's all pray she stays that way! We're all doing well! Enjoy!

Here is my one and only belly shot from the night before my induction! All in the front...I referred to it as my watermelon!

5:45 am Wednesday morning...leaving for the hospital!

All hooked up and ready to go! The waiting game begins....

Right around lunchtime, the grandparents brought up the girls. They look like they've been here forever, but really they weren't there but an hour or so beforehand. Once my body got ready, Mia arrived VERY quickly!
Right after...laying on the table.
"That was really quick and easy!"
Look at her cheeks!
Does she look more like Jason this time? Her face looks like Morgan's did with her sucked in chin, but she's more the size of Mollie. Her hair is jet black, a little darker and more of it then the first two!
Another baby to be "Papaw's girl!"

Proud grandmothers inspecting the baby!
Check out the girls' faces! Precious. They are so proud and I was smart. I made them both hold her together for the first time so I wouldn't even have to hear "I held her first!" or "She held her first!"
The next day...styling their "Big Sister and Little Sister shirts"

Morgan is constantly asking to hold her! Last night when she came back inside from playing, I said to Morgan that she was dirty....meaning her feet and hands and that she now smelled like outside. I found her later trying to bath herself and wash her hair in the sink so she could hold the baby!

Isn't she sweet in her cradle?

Eyes wide open!

....in bouncy seat!
More later...it's just us now...all the extra grandparent help is gone. Just trying to figure things out!

8 comments:

Blue Ridge Design Cycling said...

Congratulations to you all! She is precious! What is her middle name? That's great to have 2 little helpers. I think Mia does look a lot like Jason, but they change so much so quickly. Poor Jason, there's going to be a lot of estrogen in that household!! Any plans for #4? I know a family that tried for a girl and they ended up with 6 kids, 5 boys and 1 girl (the last 2 were twins, one of each). I'm glad everything went so well! We will continue to keep you all in our prayers!
Becky (and Aaron) Yancey

Cynthia said...

So beautiful! you look so good in the pictures right after you had her too. I'm so jealous of moms that make it look so easy! but i guess after 3 you kind of get the hang of it!

Candie Bowen said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful & does look more like Jason. You look great, too, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She is a beauty! She does look like Morgan! I feel very blessed to be part of your lives, and I look forward to meeting her!!! Love to you all - Ms. Cockrell

shari said...

Hi guys - you all look great and excited and proud... and Mia is beautiful! Welcome to the family little one! We can't wait to meet you! Love- Shari, Ted, Rachael, and Kara

Amanda said...

I think she looks a lot like Jason, but I am not very good at the guessing game. We are just glad that she is here safe and sound:) Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful little girl! We can't wait to see her in person. Glad everyone is doing well.

Anonymous said...

ok girls how about I take you both to bed and show you where she came out, I want you both so u won't have to say "he licked and fingerfucked yourpussy but he didn't do mine" then you can watch me licking your baby sisters