Sunday, June 15, 2008

Induction plans again!

I had my 36 week appointment on Thursday. I was just dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced. They are still going to do an ultrasound at 38 weeks to check things and make sure my body is ready to be induced. If they can get it scheduled, they are going to induce me 2 weeks from tomorrow on Monday, June 30th. The hospital really doesn't like to induce before 39 weeks (I'll be at 38 1/2...about 10 days early- just like with Mollie) but because of when the July 4th holiday falls, it would only be 3 days early if we can't get it scheduled for that week. They're afraid the baby would be too big again if we wait that long. If not Monday the 30th, then Wednesday, July 2nd!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow. this all seems to be coming so fast to me. I guess since I haven't seen you lately. We are so excited to meet little Mia.