Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spiderman cake!!

I had to share this funny Mollie story. I told her today that we'd have to call Grandpa tomorrow because it will be his birthday.
Mollie: Oh yes! We'll have to make him a cake!
Lori: Well, we would, but we won't get to see him tomorrow. Maybe Grandma will make him one.
What kind do you think he'd like?
Mollie: I think he'd like a spiderman cake cause boys like spiderman and papaw's a boy!

I was cracking up laughing at her thoughtfulness! As some of you know we took Morgan to the eye doctor last week because of all the headaches she's been having. Her eyes checked out fine. Well, today my call was instead for a stomach ache. I talked her into hanging in there and giving it a chance to get better and she made it through the day. But surprisingly, she continued to complain about the same spot (just below her belly button) all afternoon and evening. We finally figured out that she must have pulled a muscle last night at gymnastics (1st time) and she's also in dance this 6 weeks at school. So between the "bridges" at school and the backbends at gymnastics, I'm almost sure that's the problem. But she's probably never had a sore pulled muscle before so she doesn't realize the difference! It just hurts!

No comments: