Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trying to get started

Well, here I go! I am doing this mainly for my wonderful father who would do anything for me! He sent me an email before Christmas with the subject line of "all I want for Christmas-with different kids" with Brent and Amanda's blog forwarded to me again. I love looking at theirs, but thought it seemed too time-consuming. Dad politely said "She's at home with 2 kids too! And one of yours is in school and she even has a baby!" Guilt trip will eventually get me every time!







I need to take some new pictures to post! This is one of

Mollie's first real dentist appointment earlier this month. She took about ten minutes to settle down and cooperate, but then did wonderfully!

1 comment:

PASSWORD12345678910 said...

is this her first dentist appointment? kara hasn't had hers yet!