Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thirty-One National Conference

Last weekend I had the opportunity to attend Thirty-One's national conference in Columbus, OH. It was held there (instead of somewhere more glamorous) because the company just built a new home office there and completed it this year so they wanted us to be able to tour the facility. I started my business with Thirty-One back last fall and am really enjoying it so far. I love the flexibility of my schedule and the ability to grow in such a wonderful Christian based company. I truly hope that my business continues to grow and be a blessing for our family.
This was just a shot from my seat one night. I've never been somewhere like this...there were over 1500 of us there!

This is my director Martine...I met her for the first time over the weekend since she lives in Myrtle Beach!

My roommate Christina! We hit it off great and really were a good match!

This was the outside of the home office.


These were the flowers that Jason sent me at the hotel. It was our anniversary on Saturday and since I was in Ohio we couldn't be together. He's so sweet.

No comments: