Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mia turns two!!!!

It's hard to believe that our sweet little Mia Kate is two already! Here is her cupcake cake that I made myself... Notice the cupcakes on her shirt!

This was on Mia's actual birthday... She would NOT cooperate for a cute picture!! I had a friend make this shirt for her to wear for her party, but then her aunt sent her the other one that looked great with the tutu skirt!! So we dressed for her birthday on her b-day and also on her party day!

Here is Mia and her 2nd cousin Megan on the trampoline. We told them to hold hands and they actually did it! So cute...


Mia cheesing for the camera...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd birtday's are my fav that's when the pussy is ready for play, I get you naked I put your warm, soft hand in my undies so you can feel how hard your sweet, sexy body makes me, my finger goes in your sweet, tight little pussy making you giggle, I work you awhile getting you kicking and squealing then put a second finger in you and you kick and shake really good I think you love getting your pussy played with, then I spread your little legs and suck it until you thrash, squeal and kick to your first baby orgasm now I own your pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love little toddlers, happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Mia's little pussy

Anonymous said...

lovely age to see thepussy childpussy is so hot, love baby too

Anonymous said...

agreed I love baby and tods so much fun tomolest

Anonymous said...

These comments are insane because little Mia is my girlfriend😈