Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy times

I know it's been a very long time since I've updated the blog and I'm sorry. We've been very busy and I just haven't taken a lot of pictures. Most of the recent ones are just of Mia. She is now sitting up (still falls over occasionally though) and is loving to eat. She's always loved the bottles, but not eats cereal in the morning and fruits/veggies in the evening. Every day, she's learning and doing new things. I just want to pause her right here and not let her get any bigger yet. She's at such a fun cute age. Mia loves to scrunch her nose.
Mollie was posing to show their coordinating shirts!
Mia was getting a ride in the laundry basket so I'd only have to make one trip upstairs!

Mia went to her class for the first time Sunday morning. She wouldn't smile but looked so cute in the seat. Morgan and Mollie are good too; I just haven't taken many pictures lately. They both are still loving gymnastics. Mollie goes to speech two mornings a week for 30 minutes and then school two other days. Morgan is busy with Brownies (Girl Scouts) and other school activities. More to come.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! That is a wonderfully age!